Mulan Chair Professor of Economics, Doctoral Supervisor
National School of Development, Peking University
Chief Advisor on China Health Care Reform, World Bank
Chief Committee Member of Policy and Management Research
Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China
Office Phone Number：+86-10-62756263
Health Economics, Health Service Management, Mature economics, Economic Growth Theory
B.S. in Physics, Wuhan University, 1982
M.S. in Physics, Wuhan University, 1985
M.A. in Economics, Wuhan University, 1987
M.A. in Economics, University of Pittsburgh, 1990
Ph.D. in Economics, University of Pittsburgh, 1994
Professor, Doctoral Supervisor, National School of Development, Peking University
Professor, Doctoral Supervisor, Vice Dean, National School of Development, Peking University
Associate Professor (Lifetime), the Department of Economics, Towson University
Associate Professor, the Department of Management, the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Assistant Professor, the Department of Economics, Towson University
Recent Research Papers in English
1. David D. Li and Ling Li. “The Pension Reform Debt: A Simple Resolution of China’s Pension System Crisis” The Cato Journal, Volume 23 Number 2, Fall 2003: P281-289
2. Qiulin Chen, Ling Li. “The Demand Elasticity of Health Care in China”, 2004.
3. Ling Li, Qiulin Chen, Ruixue Jia, Xuan Cui, “Economic Burden of Smoking in China”, 2006.
4. Ling Li, Qiulin Chen, Yu Jiang. “Asia’s Dependency Transition: Intergenerational Equity, Poverty Alleviation and Public Policy- China’s Case”, 2006.
5. Karen Eggleston, Li Ling, Meng Qingyue, Magnus Lindelow, Adam Wagstaff, “Health Service Delivery in China: A Literature Review”, Health Economics, 2007.